9/05/2009

I'm glad to see movies like this can still get made


It's been flying nap o' the earth, under my radar, but I just heard about The Expendables.

In The Expendables a group of mercenaries go after a dictator - the kind of plot we just don't see these days. The mercs: Sly Stallone, Jason Statham, and Jet Li. Other actors (I'm not sure if they're good guys or bad) include Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Randy Couture, Bruce Willis, Gary Daniels (ever see Jackie Chan's City Hunter?), Dolph Lundgren, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. There's a character in it named Hale Caesar.

Wow. This is going to be epic. From what I hear they may be banning male children from attending this film since it may cause spontaneous puberty. This is the anti-Twilight. We need this.

1 comment:

  1. this is like the avengers or justice league.

    all my favorite super heroes in one movie ;_;

    ReplyDelete